- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - Mary Lyons
Police Chief Mary Lyons says criminal complaints were filed Wednesday in Wareham District Court against 43-year-old Patrick Saltmarsh and a hearing will be held next month.
Lyons tells The Standard-Times (http://bit.ly/1gEsbuU ) that Saltmarsh was the association's treasurer and was the keeper of its credit card, checking account and check book.