- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Mary Magdalene
Latin Patriarch Fouad Twal of Jerusalem has consecrated a church at the inauguration of the Magdala Center, an archaeological park in Mary Magdalene’s hometown that contains a first century synagogue where Jesus Christ may have preached.
Pope Francis on Monday exhorted the Christian faithful to spread the joy of Easter to others.
Marty Meyer-Gad wouldn't take "no" for an answer when she thought of becoming a priest in the Catholic Church.
"I remember very much kneeling before him and he was very sick and he was half bent by his illness," she said.
"I knelt before him and so it wasn't difficult for him to look at me, and you could see a lot of sweetness in those eyes, even though they were tried by suffering and even though we were an audience and there had been one before and there was one after."