- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mary Magdalene
"Growing up, I was influenced by the ceremony in the church," she said of entering the convent. "You know how girls played house? Well, I played church."
Her ideal is returning to the early church, which had no priests, but she said she sought ordination because she was angry with the Catholic bishops.