- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
Topic - Mary Ratfliff
She went on, The Blaze reported: "We are taxpayers in the state of Missouri and when taxpayer money is utilized to discredit and be disrespectful to our president, whether he be black, white, Hispanic, Latina ... it is an outrage."
"I think that a hate crime has occurred," Mary Ratfliff said, on KXNT Radio, broadcast out of Las Vegas. "I think a hate crime occurs when you use a person's race to depict who they are and to make degrading comments, gestures et cetera about them."