- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Mary Richardson
Mary Richardson Kennedy, the 52-year-old estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who was found dead of an apparent suicide last week at her home in Bedford, was remembered for her generosity of spirit by family and friends at a private memorial Monday.
Family and friends gathered Saturday at a modest stone church in a hamlet north of New York City for the funeral of Mary Richardson Kennedy, the latest member of that charmed and cursed family to fall victim to tragedy and inner demons.
The estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jr. died of asphyxiation due to hanging, a medical examiner in suburban New York said Thursday.