- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Mary Richardson Items
Mary Richardson Kennedy, the 52-year-old estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who was found dead of an apparent suicide last week at her home in Bedford, was remembered for her generosity of spirit by family and friends at a private memorial Monday.
Family and friends gathered Saturday at a modest stone church in a hamlet north of New York City for the funeral of Mary Richardson Kennedy, the latest member of that charmed and cursed family to fall victim to tragedy and inner demons.
The estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jr. died of asphyxiation due to hanging, a medical examiner in suburban New York said Thursday.