- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mary Schaab
The University of Pittsburgh psychiatric clinic gunman who killed an employee and shot several others wasn't carrying identification and his fingerprints have yielded no clues to his identity — but the mother of the slain employee said Friday she doesn't believe the gunman knew her son.
Mary Schaab, the dead victim's mother, told The Associated Press on Friday that authorities have told them "absolutely nothing" beyond notifying them of her son's death.