- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mary Wagner
The 12-year-old boy who lost a Donald Driver cleat to a woman who ripped it away now has plenty of Green Bay Packers memorabilia.
A Maryland state delegate said Thursday he expects volunteers to soon begin circulating a petition to force a referendum on a bill allowing in-state college tuition for many illegal immigrants.
She explained she thought Driver was throwing the cleat to her.
) reports that Stephen's mom, Mary Wagner, says the woman in the video called to apologize.