- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Mary Items
Sophia is the new most popular baby name for girls, while Jacob is the top name for boys for the 13th straight year in a new list of popular baby names heavily influenced by religion and reality TV.
PBS is feeding the addiction of "Downton Abbey" fans with an online trivia graphic.
Catalonian artist Joan Miro had a farm. And on this farm he had an easel on which he created large, wonderful paintings of it that are among his most famous works. Now, with Spain in economic crisis, Miro's farm is a neglected relic with an uncertain future.
The actor who played the father on the 1970s comedy series "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman," has died. Philip Bruns was 80.
After avoiding a slip-up, Virginia Commonwealth coach Shaka Smart told his players not to spend any time dwelling on Thursday's unexpectedly tough overtime win over William and Mary.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My husband Vincent was in the Korean War in the 1950s. He is having his Army medals sent to him. The Korean Defense Service Medal (KDSM) is not included with the medals he is receiving. Can the Korean Defense Service Medal be sent to him, or does he have to pay for it. If he has to pay for it, where can he order it on the computer? Thank you for your help.
Colonial Athletic Association
A possible 16th-century Michelangelo painting that hung for years in a local family's home is being displayed in Rome as part of an exhibit of Renaissance art, a development its owner calls a major milestone as he works to have it accepted by the art world.
A Super Bowl ring lost four decades ago off Waikiki will soon be returned to former New York Jets center John Schmitt.