- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Maryland Department Of Legislative Services
Latest Maryland Department Of Legislative Services Items
A problem with Maryland's defective health care exchange could cost the state $30.5 million, because the state is unable to determine whether people remain eligible for Medicaid, according to a report by state budget analysts released Thursday.
Failure by Congress to avoid the "fiscal cliff" could put hundreds of thousands of people across the nation out of work, most of whom don't work for the government and don't live in federal government strongholds.
Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III was decidedly cool about the prospect of gambling in Maryland back when he was a state delegate, but he warmed up to the idea in February as a county-commissioned study picked National Harbor as an ideal spot for a casino.