- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Maryland Department Of Natural Resources Police
McDonnell increases national profile with selected trips; O'Malley names redistricting advisory committee; Fourth weekend deadly; Prince George's tops D.C. in homicides in first six months; Kaine releases second-quarter fundraising figures; Maryland union to collect millions from nonmembers; Pentagon has plan to ease gridlock at Mark Center; Prince George's residents not inspired by potential council replacements for Johnson.
ANNAPOLIS (AP) — Two Maryland men have been convicted of killing bald eagles in unrelated cases, state wildlife authorities announced yesterday.
BALTIMORE -- Search crews looking for publisher and former diplomat Philip Merrill, whose sailboat was discovered empty in the Chesapeake Bay, resumed their search this morning.