- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Maryland Department Of Natural Resources
Latest Maryland Department Of Natural Resources Items
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources says portions of the Western Maryland Rail Trail will be closed for scheduled maintenance through March 27.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources says it's reopening part of Cunningham Falls State Park near Thurmont after salvaging timber downed or damaged by Superstorm Sandy in 2012.
A hearing is scheduled on the nomination of a new secretary for the Maryland Department of Natural Resources.
Maryland's nonpublic schools are pushing for a business tax credit to encourage investments in schools.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources says it may change the way black bear hunts are managed to make planning easier for hunters.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources says bigger bag limits for deer hunters in most of the state are helping reduce crop damage.
The Maryland Senate on Friday delayed a vote on the nomination of Joseph Gill to be the secretary of the Maryland Department of Natural Resources, after an Eastern Shore senator raised questions about a conversation the interim secretary had with the head of the Maryland Waterman's Association about a bill watermen oppose.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources is considering a big change in the black bear hunting season.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources says it's closing part of Cunningham Falls State Park near Thurmont to salvage timber downed or damaged by Superstorm Sandy more than 14 months ago.