- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Maryland District Court
A second man pleaded guilty Wednesday to the relatively new crime of operating a dance hall without a license in Prince George's County, according to court records.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley will lead more than 100 state business leaders, educators and elected officials on an economic-development trip to India starting Nov. 28, state officials announced Tuesday.
A D.C. woman who police say was fatally stabbed by her husband this week predicted he would kill her, according to a handwritten petition she filed this summer for a protective order that ultimately was denied in Prince George's County.
Two men have been arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of a Clinton man who was attacked after exiting a party bus in a Seat Pleasant neighborhood, Prince George's County police said Thursday.