- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Maryland House Committee
Latest Maryland House Committee Items
A Maryland House committee voted Monday night to significantly dial back a set of income-tax increases approved last week by the state Senate.
A Maryland House committee on Friday narrowly passed a measure to legalize same-sex marriage, advancing the bill to a final chamber vote that could make Maryland the sixth state to legalize such unions.