- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Maryland Lottery
The Maryland Lottery is an independent agency of the Maryland government. Its games include Mega Millions, Powerball, Multi-Match, Keno, Bonus Match 5, and numerous scratch tickets. The Maryland Lottery is headquartered in Suite 330 at 1800 Washington Boulevard, in Montgomery Business Park, Baltimore. - Source: Wikipedia
John Johnson has played the same six lottery numbers in every Mega Millions drawing for the past three years.
The drawing for the second-largest lottery jackpot of all time is Wednesday night, when it will either irrevocably alter the life of a lucky ticket holder or send the nation into a never-before-seen state of money mania — again.
Two public school teachers and a school administrator are sharing the spoils of last month's record Mega Millions jackpot, planning trips to Europe, new homes and a daughter's college education, Maryland Lottery officials said Tuesday.