- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Maryland Marriage Alliance
Latest Maryland Marriage Alliance Items
The nation's changing views on same-sex marriage and new support from black leaders could put Maryland on track toward becoming the first state to cast a public vote in favor of gay marriage, according to a poll released Thursday.
Opponents of Maryland's same-sex marriage law said Wednesday they have collected more than half the signatures necessary to force a November referendum.
Gov. Martin O'Malley will sign his state's same-sex marriage bill into law on Thursday, but an effort to repeal the legislation and send it to a November referendum is under way.