- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Maryland Republican Party
The growing amount of data gathered from social media sites, vendors and data warehouses is providing new opportunities for political parties to reach constituents in a very personal way.
Fresh from decisive losses in seven of Maryland's eight congressional districts and its worst performance ever in a U.S. Senate race, the Maryland Republican Party is searching for answers to stop its slide into irrelevance in the increasingly deep-blue state.
Republican political strategist Karl Rove is scheduled to speak at the Maryland Republican Party's annual Red, White and Blue Dinner.
Virginia state Delegate Robert G. Marshall surely knew he wouldn't exactly get a friendly reception when he appeared on CNN on Thursday in the wake of the Virginia House of Delegates' Tuesday vote against the nomination of Richmond's chief deputy prosecutor Tracy-Thorne Begland, who is gay, for a judgeship in the city.
Rep. Steny H. Hoyer is one of the most powerful Democrats on Capitol Hill, but he might not be so popular back home.
ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- A member of an advisory committee on legislative redistricting in Maryland has pleaded guilty to failing to pay employment taxes in connection with his ownership of a Maryland company, prompting the executive director of the Maryland Republican Party on Thursday to question the integrity of the state's redistricting process.
The Maryland Republican Party appointed a new executive director Friday.
Former state Sen. Alex X. Mooney may have lost his re-election bid in November, but as chairman of the Maryland Republican Party, he's seeing a variety of positive signs for the state GOP.
Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Thursday criticized President Obama for saying the "tide of war is receding," when the nation continues to face a variety of problems not only in Afghanistan, but also in relationships with North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.
Republican Robert Ehrlich has chosen Mary Kane to be his running mate in his bid to regain the governor's office in Maryland.
ANNAPOLIS — The Maryland Republican Party trimmed its staff last month as part of efforts to reduce spending during tight budget times.
ANNAPOLIS — Financial results from the Maryland Republican Party's largest annual fundraiser are a closely guarded secret, despite the ramifications for the party as it continues to rebuild after election losses last year.