- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Maryland Republican Party
Latest Maryland Republican Party Items
The growing amount of data gathered from social media sites, vendors and data warehouses is providing new opportunities for political parties to reach constituents in a very personal way.
Fresh from decisive losses in seven of Maryland's eight congressional districts and its worst performance ever in a U.S. Senate race, the Maryland Republican Party is searching for answers to stop its slide into irrelevance in the increasingly deep-blue state.
Republican political strategist Karl Rove is scheduled to speak at the Maryland Republican Party's annual Red, White and Blue Dinner.
Virginia state Delegate Robert G. Marshall surely knew he wouldn't exactly get a friendly reception when he appeared on CNN on Thursday in the wake of the Virginia House of Delegates' Tuesday vote against the nomination of Richmond's chief deputy prosecutor Tracy-Thorne Begland, who is gay, for a judgeship in the city.
Rep. Steny H. Hoyer is one of the most powerful Democrats on Capitol Hill, but he might not be so popular back home.
ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- A member of an advisory committee on legislative redistricting in Maryland has pleaded guilty to failing to pay employment taxes in connection with his ownership of a Maryland company, prompting the executive director of the Maryland Republican Party on Thursday to question the integrity of the state's redistricting process.
The Maryland Republican Party appointed a new executive director Friday.
Former state Sen. Alex X. Mooney may have lost his re-election bid in November, but as chairman of the Maryland Republican Party, he's seeing a variety of positive signs for the state GOP.
Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Thursday criticized President Obama for saying the "tide of war is receding," when the nation continues to face a variety of problems not only in Afghanistan, but also in relationships with North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.