- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Maryland Republican Party
Latest Maryland Republican Party Items
The growing amount of data gathered from social media sites, vendors and data warehouses is providing new opportunities for political parties to reach constituents in a very personal way.
Fresh from decisive losses in seven of Maryland's eight congressional districts and its worst performance ever in a U.S. Senate race, the Maryland Republican Party is searching for answers to stop its slide into irrelevance in the increasingly deep-blue state.
Republican political strategist Karl Rove is scheduled to speak at the Maryland Republican Party's annual Red, White and Blue Dinner.
The Maryland Republican Party appointed a new executive director Friday.
Former state Sen. Alex X. Mooney may have lost his re-election bid in November, but as chairman of the Maryland Republican Party, he's seeing a variety of positive signs for the state GOP.
ANNAPOLIS — The Maryland Republican Party trimmed its staff last month as part of efforts to reduce spending during tight budget times.
ANNAPOLIS — Financial results from the Maryland Republican Party's largest annual fundraiser are a closely guarded secret, despite the ramifications for the party as it continues to rebuild after election losses last year.