- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Maryland State Board Of Elections
The deadline to register to vote in the primary for Maryland's governor's race is June 3.
The Maryland State Board of Elections is rejecting a candidate's request to place the word, "Conservative," beside his name on the Carroll County Commissioners Republican primary ballot.
Maryland residents can now register online to vote using a new Web-based system.
The Maryland Democratic Party filed a lawsuit against the Maryland State Board of Elections claiming thousands of electronically filed signatures in the petition drive against the state's congressional redistricting map were improperly validated, so the question on redistricting should not appear on November's ballot.