- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Maryland State Board Of Elections
The deadline to register to vote in the primary for Maryland's governor's race is June 3.
The Maryland State Board of Elections is rejecting a candidate's request to place the word, "Conservative," beside his name on the Carroll County Commissioners Republican primary ballot.
Maryland residents can now register online to vote using a new Web-based system.
The Maryland Democratic Party filed a lawsuit against the Maryland State Board of Elections claiming thousands of electronically filed signatures in the petition drive against the state's congressional redistricting map were improperly validated, so the question on redistricting should not appear on November's ballot.