- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Maryland State Senate
Latest Maryland State Senate Items
Maryland Senate approves minimum wage increase.
The Maryland Senate passed a bill Wednesday that would ban smoking in vehicles carrying children younger than age 8.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said Friday he will be very supportive of a new gay marriage bill in Maryland with a focus on protecting religious freedom similar to legislation that was approved in New York.