- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Maryland State Senate
Latest Maryland State Senate Items
Maryland Senate approves minimum wage increase.
The Maryland Senate passed a bill Wednesday that would ban smoking in vehicles carrying children younger than age 8.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said Friday he will be very supportive of a new gay marriage bill in Maryland with a focus on protecting religious freedom similar to legislation that was approved in New York.