- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
Maryland Veterans Trust Fund
Latest Maryland Veterans Trust Fund Items
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley last week wiped his hands clean of donations made to his 2010 campaign by businessman Jeffrey E. Thompson.
Looking to wipe his campaign clean of tainted money, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley has donated $38,000 in campaign funds he received from Jeffrey E. Thompson, his businesses and other associates, a spokesman confirmed Wednesday.