- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Marynell Meadors
The Braves blew it. The Falcons are struggling. The Thrashers are gone. The Hawks? Who knows when they'll play another game.
Improved scoring balance has the Atlanta Dream peaking at the right time.
Lindsey Harding says it didn't take long for her to see Atlanta's players are hungry for another run at a championship after being swept by Seattle in last season's WNBA finals.
"It felt a little strange because I"m usually telling Tree plays and now everybody"s telling me plays to run," Meadors said. "I was really proud of our team and thought everybody did a great job."
"In the last four or five games we haven"t really played great defense and we haven"t played great team defense," Meadors said. "I thought especially in the fourth quarter we came around and played really good defense. We got a little more aggressive on the boards."