- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Mason Crosby
Eddie Lacy rushed for 120 yards to fuel the Packers' first road win of the season. Green Bay (3-2) took a 16-3 lead into the fourth quarter and was up 19-10 with 4 minutes left, but the Ravens (3-3) kept coming back.
If any more Green Bay receivers go down, the Packers could always use Morgan Burnett.
The Green Bay blowout just about everyone had expected never materialized.
Forget tundra and the Ice Bowl. Green Bay Packers kicker Mason Crosby is just fine with the idea of kicking indoors for the Super Bowl.
"We're hard core up here," he said later.
"You've got to use some of the things that we have at our disposal ... and make a fuller life," Crosby said. "Not just be a kicker all the time. I love what I do, and I want to do it for a long time. But there's going to be a life after this, and I've got to make sure that I educate and nourish that progression as it comes."