- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Mason Crosby
Eddie Lacy rushed for 120 yards to fuel the Packers' first road win of the season. Green Bay (3-2) took a 16-3 lead into the fourth quarter and was up 19-10 with 4 minutes left, but the Ravens (3-3) kept coming back.
If any more Green Bay receivers go down, the Packers could always use Morgan Burnett.
The Green Bay blowout just about everyone had expected never materialized.
Forget tundra and the Ice Bowl. Green Bay Packers kicker Mason Crosby is just fine with the idea of kicking indoors for the Super Bowl.
"We're hard core up here," he said later.
"You've got to use some of the things that we have at our disposal ... and make a fuller life," Crosby said. "Not just be a kicker all the time. I love what I do, and I want to do it for a long time. But there's going to be a life after this, and I've got to make sure that I educate and nourish that progression as it comes."