- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Latest Massachusetts House Items
Five Democrats have made the primary ballot in the special election to fill the seat left vacant when the Massachusetts House voted to expel former Rep. Carlos Henriquez.
The Massachusetts House has approved a bill designed to build on the state's 2010 anti-bullying law in part by strengthening protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender students and students with disabilities.
State Transportation Secretary Richard Davey is pressing the Massachusetts Senate to approve a transportation bond bill, warning further delays could delay critical projects.
Massachusetts House expels Rep. Carlos Henriquez, convicted of domestic assault.
Massachusetts House and Senate lawmakers are kicking off their annual budget deliberations with a hearing on Gov. Deval Patrick's $36.2 billion spending plan for the 2015 fiscal year.
The Massachusetts House has advanced a bill that authorizes the state to borrow up to $12 billion for transportation projects across the state.
Massachusetts House Speaker Robert DeLeo outlined a legislative agenda Wednesday that included a minimum wage increase, stricter gun controls and a bill to address domestic violence.
Gov. Deval Patrick looked back at his legacy and ahead to his last year in office as he delivered his final State of the State address on Tuesday.
Another candidate is joining the race for Massachusetts state treasurer.