- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
massachusetts institute of technology
Latest massachusetts institute of technology Items
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel will use a keynote address Thursday at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to promote the idea of courting private investors to bankroll infrastructure projects in return for a share of the profits.
After the twin bombings at the Boston Marathon last April, mourners began leaving thousands of items at a makeshift memorial near the finish line to honor the victims of the attacks.
A 23-year-old graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has been found dead in his room.
Government, business and academic leaders gathered at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Monday to discuss whether new policies are needed to regulate the use of big data, the large and complex sets of electronic information being used by companies to market products, researchers to study health problems, and as a government surveillance tool.
A group of mostly student volunteers who operate the ambulance service at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have received the first Sean Collier Medal, named after the campus police officer allegedly slain by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
Officials at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are apologizing after erroneously telling some applicants that they had been accepted.
When White House officials announced Joseph Hezir's nomination to oversee finances at the Department of Energy in October, they pointed first to his research work at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Amar Gopal Bose was born 83 years ago in Philadelphia to a Bengali immigrant father and American mother, and he died July 12. He was born dissatisfied, as men with inventive minds are, and spent his life doing something about it.
Thousands of well-wishers and mourners gathered Wednesday at Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a memorial service for slain campus police officer Sean Collier.