- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
massachusetts institute of technology
Latest massachusetts institute of technology Items
In the Information Age, some educators rank the ability to use and program computers alongside reading, ’riting and ’rithmetic as basic life skills children should learn.
"Star Wars, Episode VII" isn't scheduled to come out until 2015, but researchers have made real lightsaber technology available — today.
Princeton University took the top place honors in U.S. News & World Report’s latest ranking of top 100 institutes of higher learning around the nation.
It's irrefutable, said one political science professor from Georgia: China is moving full speed ahead with its race to space, while other nations — including the United States — have entered yawn status.
A couple of noted liberal political activists, first Howard Dean and now Noam Chomsky, have found common ground with the most unlikeliest of individuals — former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — and admit she's right on at least one key view: President Obama doesn't have a whole lot of substance.
If the Obama administration is indeed waging a "war on coal," as its critics contend, then newly minted Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz aims to build a bridge between the opposing camps.
Newly minted Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz on Thursday downplayed his role in deciding whether the Keystone XL oil pipeline will be built.
False memories of events that never happened have been implanted into the brains of mice in research that could pave the way for memory implant technology like that seen in the movie Total Recall.
The United States needs reliable allies in the Middle East now more than ever before.