- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Massimo Pigliucci
"Nonsense on Stilts: How to Tell Science From Bunk" by Massimo Pigliucci, a philosophy professor at the City University of New York, presents a highly approachable review and analysis of the unfolding and advancement of both the philosophy of science and science itself.
"It is to be expected that people would reject papers and grant proposals that smacked of clear ideological bias," he says.