- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Mat Latos
Alex Guerrero hit a grand slam and Adrian Gonzalez added a solo home run as the Los Angeles Dodgers rallied for 10-3 win over the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday night.
San Diego Padres pitcher Mat Latos won't make his next scheduled start Saturday because of a sore right shoulder.
San Diego Padres pitcher Mat Latos has a sore right shoulder, costing him a chance to start on opening day.
San Diego Padres pitcher Mat Latos took a little jab at San Francisco, all in the name of charity.
Latos said Friday his shoulder had improved significantly in the past 24 hours, but he won't take his next spring training turn Saturday.
"For me to not feel a pinch or anything and one day my arm is dead is weird," he said. "Bewildering."