- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Mathieu Schneider
"The test was done on Wednesday and he was pulled out two hours before a game on Sunday, I think that's certainly flawed," NHLPA special assistant Mathieu Schneider said.
Ex-NHL defenseman Mathieu Schneider, now special assistant to NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr, said the organization supports choice while educating players on the benefits of wearing visors.