- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
Topic - Mats Zuccarello
The New York Rangers played the kind of defense that they're going to need come playoff time.
Rangers forward Mats Zuccarello will be sidelined for a while because of the fracture he sustained in his left hand while playing for Norway in the Sochi Olympics.
Norway's only NHL player has been ruled out against Russia.
The Eastern Conference-leading Pittsburgh Penguins have been stellar at home this season and unbeatable in shootouts for two years.
Derek Stepan felt as though he shed a huge weight.
Rick Nash had a goal and assist in the first period, and Ryan Callahan had a pair of assists as the New York Rangers hung on to eighth place in the Eastern Conference with a 6-1 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night.
"All three of us try to work hard (and) play a simple game," Zuccarello said. "It doesn't matter when you lose. It's really disappointing because I thought we had a lot of chances to close out the game."