- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Matt Barreto Items
President Obama on Tuesday intensified his summer campaign to pressure House Republicans to approve immigration reform, conducting interviews with several Spanish-language television anchors while his spokesman boasted that the Senate wouldn't have passed a bill without the president's leadership.
Republican candidate Dino Rossi now leads incumbent Sen. Patty Murray, a Democrat, in the Senate race in Washington, according to a poll released Monday by the University of Washington.