- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Matt Brei
Eli Manning isn't the only Giants quarterback who will miss New York's preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sorgi had an MRI on Thursday and was diagnosed with a torn capsule in his right shoulder that will sideline him two to three weeks, said Matt Brei, his agent.
"Jim called me after the test and told me about the injury," Brei said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's two to three weeks and just some rehab and not related to the previous injury. Compared to what it could have been, it's good news."