- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Matt Cullen
The results of a survey of abandoned structures and vacant lots across Detroit will be presented in mid- to late May, the co-chair of the city's Blight Removal Task Force said Wednesday during a panel discussion.
The Chicago Blackhawks certainly draw plenty of their own fans with them when playing in Nashville.
Despite never leading until the end, the Colorado Avalanche got out of Nashville with a win over the Predators.
Facing an early deficit, Nashville turned the game around with its power play.
The Minnesota Wild have been searching for quality depth at the center position for several seasons, and this might be the summer they finally found it.
"He's a great fit for our team and what we need going forward," Cullen said on a conference call.
"In every instance we can we are going to try to revitalize neighborhoods," said Cullen, who added that now there appears to be a collective effort by various groups to improve Detroit.