- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Matt Damon Items
NBC says "30 Rock'"s next season will be its last.
Matt Damon is hunting for some "great character faces" for a feature film he is making with director Gus Van Sant said to be critical about fracking for natural gas.
Astronauts. War heroes. Men possessed of exceptional dignity and kindness. An overgrown all-American boy. Even a steadfast all-American toy. These are the kinds of signature roles that created Tom Hanks' beloved Everyman persona and propelled him to the top of Hollywood's A-list in the 1990s.
Finally — the "anti-Hollywood" war movie. That's what co-directors Mike "Mouse" McCoy and Scott Waugh call "Act of Valor," a soldier's soldiering film that follows a team of Navy SEALs on a series of missions based on actual post-9/11 operations. The film opens Friday.
Oprah Winfrey is the latest celebrity to join Jimmy Kimmel's seventh post-Oscar special, ABC announced Thursday.
Officials say the cast and crew of the Hollywood action thriller "The Bourne Legacy" have arrived in the Philippines and were to start shooting a portion of the film in the capital of Manila on Wednesdays.
Officials say the cast and crew of the Hollywood action thriller "The Bourne Legacy" have arrived and will start shooting a portion of the film in the Philippine capital on Wednesday.
Hollywood loves the Next Big Thing, and four years ago, that was Barack Obama, the equivalent of a breakout movie star.
Tom Cruise's latest mission has won a holiday weekend that's shaping up with some silent nights at movie theaters as business continues to lag.