- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Matt Every Items
Boo Weekley made three consecutive birdies in the middle of his round to take the lead at Colonial, and finished with a 4-under 66 on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory in five years.
Weekley never trailed after birdies on Nos. 8-10, which came about the same time Scott Stallings made double bogey at No. 15 to drop out of the lead.
Matt Kuchar made a 12-foot birdie putt at the 16th hole, the same place where his long Saturday at Colonial began, and led four players by a stroke after three rounds.
At Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course)
Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III has a simple message for the Americans trying to earn one of the eight automatic spots on his team this week at the PGA Championship.
Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III has a simple message for the Americans trying to earn one of the eights automatic spots on his team this week at the PGA Championship.
Double heart transplant recipient Erik Compton shot a 7-under 63 on Thursday in the inaugural Greenbrier Classic to share the first-round lead with rookie Matt Every.