- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
Latest Matt Flynn Items
The next time Aaron Rodgers steps under center, it will have been 20 days since he last played for the Green Bay Packers.
From opening night until New Year's Day, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and Tom Brady dared defenses to stop them.
Backup quarterback Matt Flynn threw a touchdown pass to Jermichael Finley with 1:10 left, giving the Green Bay Packers a 45-41 victory over the Detroit Lions in a wild regular-season finale in cold and windy conditions at Lambeau Field on Sunday.
Aaron Rodgers is inactive for the Green Bay Packers' regular season finale against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
With the NFL lockout in full swing, three Green Bay Packers players and the team's president will spend the next five days sharing a bus that will cover more than 700 miles as it crisscrosses Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
LSU offensive coordinator Gary Crowton was ready for a new start with an old friend.
With Aaron Rodgers back from a concussion, the Green Bay Packers stayed on track for the playoffs — and made sure the New York Giants' nightmare continued for another week.
As of Monday, the Green Bay Packers couldn't say for sure that Aaron Rodgers will be able to play this weekend.