- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Matt Forté
The way Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall connected, it seemed like they'd never been apart.
I'm on my second straight week losing sleep doing mock drafts. But to prove I'm still in possession of my faculties, I had a recent mock critiqued by Jonathan Bales, author of "Fantasy Football for Smart People."
Pro Bowl running back Matt Forte and the Chicago Bears have agreed to a four-year contract, settling the biggest issue hanging over the team.
Ray Rice and Matt Forte got what they wanted Monday: long-term contracts that sometimes elude NFL running backs.
The Chicago Bears opened minicamp, and one key piece remained missing _ Matt Forte.
A person familiar with the New York Jets' plans says the team is trying to trade quarterback Drew Stanton.
Michael Bush is joining the Chicago Bears, perhaps to team with Matt Forte and give the team two hard and effective runners who can alternate punishing defense.
Pro Bowl running back Matt Forte received the franchise tag from the Chicago Bears on Friday.
The Chicago Bears won four division titles and reached the Super Bowl while Jerry Angelo was general manager. They also crumbled in a big way this season.
Jerry Angelo was fired as the Chicago Bears' general manager Tuesday following a team collapse marked by injuries to Jay Cutler and Matt Forte and a drug scandal involving receiver Sam Hurd.
The Chicago Bears have placed quarterback Jay Cutler and running back Matt Forte on injured reserve, meaning they will miss the season finale at Minnesota this week.
Run, baby, run.
Monday, Oct. 24
On both sides of the Atlantic, Matt Forte is carrying the offense for the Chicago Bears.
When Drew Brees needed a 12-yard completion to keep a drive alive against Chicago's vaunted defense, he stepped up in the pocket and aired it out instead.