- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Matt Forté
The Chicago Bears needed a viable safety candidate after drafting Arizona running back K'Deem Carey in the fourth round Saturday, so general manager Phil Emery did something he says he's reluctant to do: He made a deal.
The way Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall connected, it seemed like they'd never been apart.
I'm on my second straight week losing sleep doing mock drafts. But to prove I'm still in possession of my faculties, I had a recent mock critiqued by Jonathan Bales, author of "Fantasy Football for Smart People."
Ray Rice and Matt Forte got what they wanted Monday: long-term contracts that sometimes elude NFL running backs.
Pro Bowl running back Matt Forte and the Chicago Bears have agreed to a four-year contract, settling the biggest issue hanging over the team.
The Chicago Bears opened minicamp, and one key piece remained missing _ Matt Forte.
A person familiar with the New York Jets' plans says the team is trying to trade quarterback Drew Stanton.
Michael Bush is joining the Chicago Bears, perhaps to team with Matt Forte and give the team two hard and effective runners who can alternate punishing defense.
Pro Bowl running back Matt Forte received the franchise tag from the Chicago Bears on Friday.
The Chicago Bears won four division titles and reached the Super Bowl while Jerry Angelo was general manager. They also crumbled in a big way this season.
Jerry Angelo was fired as the Chicago Bears' general manager Tuesday following a team collapse marked by injuries to Jay Cutler and Matt Forte and a drug scandal involving receiver Sam Hurd.
The Chicago Bears have placed quarterback Jay Cutler and running back Matt Forte on injured reserve, meaning they will miss the season finale at Minnesota this week.
Run, baby, run.
Monday, Oct. 24
On both sides of the Atlantic, Matt Forte is carrying the offense for the Chicago Bears.