- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Matt Garza Items
The Nationals exploded for five runs in the first inning Saturday night, taking down Matt Garza and cruising over the Brewers.
Roark pitched seven strong innings, and Ryan Zimmerman and Wilson Ramos drove in three runs apiece to lead the Nationals over the Milwaukee Brewers 8-3 Saturday night.
The Nats offense erupted early and chased starter Matt Garza in the first inning as they cruised to an 8-3 victory over the Brewers.
Gonzalez combined with three relievers to hold Milwaukee to three hits, and Adam LaRoche hit a three-run homer in Washington's 3-0 win Monday night.
Gio Gonzalez combined with three relievers to hold Milwaukee's potent lineup to three hits, and Adam LaRoche hit a three-run homer to help the Nationals beat the Brewers 3-0 on Monday night.
Matt Garza is off to a rough start after signing with the Milwaukee Brewers as a free agent in the offseason.
Edwin Jackson wanted to leave the mound on his own terms.
Another injury was too much for the depleted Milwaukee Brewers.
Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Matt Garza left a start against the St. Louis Cardinals in the fourth inning because of a bruised right thumb.