- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Matt Gray
Matt Gray of Parker said he worried that he would lose his job with a coffee company if Mr. Obama were to win re-election.
"I won't have a job if Obama gets re-elected. I'm the new guy on the crew, so I'll probably cease to exist," he said.