- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Matt Hardy
Former professional wrestler Matt Hardy is facing a driving while impaired charge for the second time in less than a month.
Professional wrestler Matt Hardy faces a driving while impaired charge in North Carolina after his car hit a tree.
A 10-year-old boy was charged Wednesday with killing his neo-Nazi father in the family's Southern California home in what prosecutors say is an extremely unusual case because of the child's age.
"There are some very, very difficult issues in this case," Mr. Hardy told Judge Charles J. Koosed.