- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Matt Harrison Items
The Texas Rangers will meet with left-hander Martin Perez on Saturday to determine if the injured starter will undergo Tommy John surgery.
The Texas Rangers are really hurting.
The Texas Rangers put left-handers Matt Harrison and Martin Perez on the disabled list Wednesday, and could be without both starters for an extended period.
The Texas Rangers' list of injured pitchers just keeps growing.
Texas starter Matt Harrison has left Tuesday night's game against the Houston Astros in the second inning with back stiffness.
Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies.
Except for third baseman Nolan Arenado's team-record hitting streak, the Colorado Rockies' offense finally fizzled against the Texas Rangers.
Shin-Soo Choo was back in the Texas Rangers' lineup Saturday night despite a sore left ankle that forced the left fielder and leadoff hitter out of the series opener. He had an RBI single that gave them the lead against Garrett Richards and the Los Angeles Angels.
Less than a week ago, nothing was going right for Kyle Seager and the Mariners. Since then Seager just keeps hitting home runs and Seattle has started to see some wins.