- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Matt Harvey Items
Dr. Frank Jobe, a pioneering orthopedic surgeon who was the first to perform an elbow procedure that became known as Tommy John surgery and saved the careers of countless major league pitchers, died Thursday. He was 88.
Matt Harvey may not throw a single pitch this season, but he's already earned $60,000 in bonuses.
As one of the most famous cases of a successful Tommy John recovery, Stephen Strasburg has advice for Mets' hurler Matt Harvey.
Noah Syndergaard debuted at Mets spring training a few days ago and has been an early standout in camp.
New York Mets ace Matt Harvey threw a baseball Saturday for the first time since having elbow ligament-replacement surgery.
New York Mets ace Matt Harvey was cleared Thursday to start playing catch only four months after having reconstructive elbow surgery.
New York Mets ace Matt Harvey has tried to remain optimistic the last four months, but even he sees the possibility of pitching in 2014 slipping away.
Sports Illustrated's Tom Verducci has tabbed Nationals' right-hander Taylor Jordan as one with a risk of injury in 2014, based on his workload as a young pitcher.
As they've done for two years running, the New York Mets are inviting their top pitching prospect to spring training to compete for a roster spot.