- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Matt Hasselbeck Items
The Indianapolis Colts quarterbacks were a bit late for their visit to Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Blame Matt Hasselbeck.
Less than 24 hours after being released by the Tennessee Titans, the 37-year-old quarterback signed with division rival Indianapolis. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.
Chris Johnson finally hit the gas. And Matt Hasselbeck delivered in the clutch for a second straight week.
The Houston Texans' defense is making as many plays as the offense, and the formula has the team off to its best start ever.
Poor Tim Tebow, Alex Smith, Matt Hasselbeck, Kevin Kolb and Matt Moore. Their teams saw Peyton Manning as an upgrade at quarterback. How can those bruised egos overcome such emotional trauma? Please.
The Seattle Seahawks are hoping another Green Bay backup turns into their franchise quarterback.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has a broken thumb, Titans QB Matt Hasselbeck is dealing with an injured right arm, and Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has a high left ankle sprain.
Sooner or later, Chris Johnson will bust through the line, break a tackle, fake a defender out of his cleats and outrun everyone to the end zone.
Chris Johnson touched the ball about a dozen times in Tennessee's season opener, enough to get him involved but not enough to get him going.