- Dems’ new bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
Topic - Matt Irwin
"They're our guys, and we need them when we're down," Irwin said. "Jumbo got us to within one and Patty tied it up and obviously Jumbo won it in overtime. They're our guys. It's just kind of ironic what happened."
"They came at us hard, they made us turn the puck over," Irwin said. "A lot of it was what they did well. At the same time, that's unacceptable."