- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
From perfect weather and a big crowd to a classic short-track finish and the fisticuffs afterward, NASCAR hardly could have asked for more from its first visit to Richmond International Raceway.
All Times EDT
The baby watch has ended for Matt Kenseth.
Although Matt Kenseth thinks track position is less important on Fontana's well-aged asphalt than on other NASCAR ovals, he is still excited to start up front Sunday.
Kyle Busch got his 16th career win at Bristol Motor Speedway - more than any other NASCAR driver at any other track -by holding off Kyle Larson after a late restart in Saturday's Nationwide Series race.
Matt Kenseth has a contingency plan for next week's race at California as he awaits the birth of his third child.
NASCAR is about to start finding out whether its offseason changes will pay off on tracks like Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
It's been a decade since Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s lone Daytona 500 victory.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position: