- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Matt Kenseth fully expects his Kansas Speedway lap record to fall in the near future.
Denny Hamlin moved toward the top seed in NASCAR's championship race by using a calculated late pass to win for the first time at Bristol Motor Speedway.
With a two-handed toss of his helmet, Tony Stewart brought back everything that had been missing at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Roger Penske said Saturday he's taking his time deciding who will drive his No. 22 car next season.
Kyle Busch has three races remaining to claim a spot in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Trevor Bayne is back at Bristol Motor Speedway hopeful it isn't his final Nationwide Series race of the year.
Greg Biffle insisted last week that he was perfectly happy staying out of the spotlight.
Brad Keselowski was in the middle of a news conference after his second-place finish Sunday in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race when he became distracted by a replay on TV.
You can't wipe the smile off the face of Dale Earnhardt Jr., not even at a road course.