- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Kentucky Speedway general manager Mark Simendinger said there's no excuse for last year's traffic blunders at the inaugural Sprint Cup Series race at the track in Sparta.
Brad Keselowski got a huge push from Kyle Busch to take the lead in the Aaron's 499 with a lap to go Sunday, then used a calculated move to prevent Busch from taking the win away from him at Talladega Superspeedway.
It has been almost four years since Dale Earnhardt Jr. won a Sprint Cup Series race.
Matt Kenseth has been racing in NASCAR's top series since 1998, and the way things are now with multicar teams dominating the sport, it makes those days seem hardly recognizable.
Carl Edwards thought he had made a brilliant move, bolting to the lead from the outside on a restart with 85 laps to go at Richmond International Raceway.
No sooner had Denny Hamlin pulled off the track and into Victory Lane at Kansas Speedway on Sunday did a tank and an earth mover from the National Guard rumble back onto the asphalt.
Greg Biffle leads the Sprint Cup standings. He's coming off a late pass of Jimmie Johnson to win at Texas and is now headed to Kansas Speedway, where he's won twice.
While the 49-race winless streak was wearing somewhat on Greg Biffle, there were also enough encouraging signs during the 18-month drought that he would win more races.