- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Jimmie Johnson dominated again and won for the seventh time at Dover International Speedway on Sunday.
It didn't take teams very long to figure out their best shot at winning the All-Star race would be in the first 20 laps.
Kentucky Speedway general manager Mark Simendinger said there's no excuse for last year's traffic blunders at the inaugural Sprint Cup Series race at the track in Sparta.
Brad Keselowski got a huge push from Kyle Busch to take the lead in the Aaron's 499 with a lap to go Sunday, then used a calculated move to prevent Busch from taking the win away from him at Talladega Superspeedway.
It has been almost four years since Dale Earnhardt Jr. won a Sprint Cup Series race.
Carl Edwards thought he had made a brilliant move, bolting to the lead from the outside on a restart with 85 laps to go at Richmond International Raceway.
Matt Kenseth has been racing in NASCAR's top series since 1998, and the way things are now with multicar teams dominating the sport, it makes those days seem hardly recognizable.
No sooner had Denny Hamlin pulled off the track and into Victory Lane at Kansas Speedway on Sunday did a tank and an earth mover from the National Guard rumble back onto the asphalt.