- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
The mother of NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth has died.
Tony Stewart has run his mouth for almost a month trying to rattle Carl Edwards in the race to NASCAR's championship.
NASCAR has tinkered and tweaked and tried time and again to create a championship system that would resonate with sports fans.
Matt Kenseth had no idea his pole-winning run at Phoenix International Raceway could benefit his championship-contending teammate.
Roush Fenway Racing teammates Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth couldn't have asked for a better scenario than rain washing out qualifying for Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway.
Matt Kenseth won his only Cup title in 2003 and NASCAR immediately changed the championship rules.
Tony Stewart took the pole at Charlotte Motor Speedway, outracing Matt Kenseth and points leader Carl Edwards on Thursday night.
Carl Edwards doesn't like sneaking up on people. He'd rather have a big lead and let everyone else try to track him down.
Kurt Busch stormed into contention for a second Cup championship, holding off fellow Chase drivers Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards to win Sunday at Dover International Speedway.