- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
It didn't take long _ one practice session, in fact _ to see how different life is this season for Kurt Busch.
A glance at the drivers competing in the 2012 Sprint Cup Series:
The mother of NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth has died.
Tony Stewart has run his mouth for almost a month trying to rattle Carl Edwards in the race to NASCAR's championship.
NASCAR has tinkered and tweaked and tried time and again to create a championship system that would resonate with sports fans.
Matt Kenseth had no idea his pole-winning run at Phoenix International Raceway could benefit his championship-contending teammate.
Roush Fenway Racing teammates Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth couldn't have asked for a better scenario than rain washing out qualifying for Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway.
Matt Kenseth won his only Cup title in 2003 and NASCAR immediately changed the championship rules.
Tony Stewart took the pole at Charlotte Motor Speedway, outracing Matt Kenseth and points leader Carl Edwards on Thursday night.