- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Kurt Busch stormed into contention for a second Cup championship, holding off fellow Chase drivers Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards to win Sunday at Dover International Speedway.
Matt Kenseth looked down the track, fear sweeping over him. His wife had crashed while practicing for a charity race that was supposed to be little more than an easy ride.
The wife of NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth broke her shoulder blade Monday night in a crash during practice for a charity race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
One and done? Title hopes up in smoke? For the Chase drivers who ran out of gas or good luck in the playoff opener, they have kept the faith that their championship pursuits aren't spoiled because of a bad start.
Tony Stewart took himself out of title contention before the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Sunday's rain at Chicagoland Speedway forced NASCAR to postpone the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
The start of first race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship was delayed because of rain Sunday, and the forecast does not look promising.
Allegations of team orders swirled Thursday around the opening round of NASCAR's championship race, with Jeff Gordon alleging Richard Childress Racing intentionally caused a caution at Richmond that helped Kevin Harvick win the race.
Jeff Gordon said he finds it "a little fishy" that Paul Menard spun out at Richmond last weekend, forcing a caution that helped teammate Kevin Harvick win the race. He also wondered if Richard Childress Racing ordered Menard to do it.