- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Jeff Gordon said he finds it "a little fishy" that Paul Menard spun out at Richmond last weekend, forcing a caution that helped teammate Kevin Harvick win the race. He also wondered if Richard Childress Racing ordered Menard to do it.
Kevin Harvick stormed into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship by winning at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday night.
Nine drivers have already clinched spots in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. NASCAR's new wild-card provision has left a variety of possibilities for the final four positions headed into Saturday night's race at Richmond International Raceway.
Kevin Harvick has clinched at least a wild card berth in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
It didn't take long for Paul Menard's race to go awry at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Carl Edwards spurned an offer from Joe Gibbs Racing, and signed a multi-year contract extension with current team Roush Fenway Racing.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. made it clear he's no fan of the current style of restrictor plate racing before he even arrived at Daytona International Speedway.
The Daytona 500 was one big could've, would've, should've for David Ragan.
Denny Hamlin won a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time this year, holding off Matt Kenseth on Sunday at Michigan International Speedway.