- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Jeff Gordon said he finds it "a little fishy" that Paul Menard spun out at Richmond last weekend, forcing a caution that helped teammate Kevin Harvick win the race. He also wondered if Richard Childress Racing ordered Menard to do it.
Kevin Harvick stormed into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship by winning at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday night.
Nine drivers have already clinched spots in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. NASCAR's new wild-card provision has left a variety of possibilities for the final four positions headed into Saturday night's race at Richmond International Raceway.
Kevin Harvick has clinched at least a wild card berth in the 12-driver Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
It didn't take long for Paul Menard's race to go awry at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Carl Edwards spurned an offer from Joe Gibbs Racing, and signed a multi-year contract extension with current team Roush Fenway Racing.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. made it clear he's no fan of the current style of restrictor plate racing before he even arrived at Daytona International Speedway.
The Daytona 500 was one big could've, would've, should've for David Ragan.
Denny Hamlin won a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time this year, holding off Matt Kenseth on Sunday at Michigan International Speedway.